Sunday 31 January 2010

PD31 Last day of first month

Well had a great afternoon painting down at Rye with my friends Chris Daynes and Rowan Crew. We parked up and had to walk a mile along the river bank to get to a great spot thats a favourite of mine and Chris`s as we wanted to share it with Rowan. Really beautiful day to finish off my first month. Cant believe January has gone and that Ive managed to do something everyday! Just 11 months left!
Have uploaded both paintings and hopefully a little video which is something new for me. I bought a little flip video for a christmas present to myself..a nifty bit of kit :-) The first picture I have photographed crooked so it hasnt really got a wonky horizon.. Heres to february!
Rye from the Rother 12 x 16

Rye from the Rother No 2 8 x 16.. I was much happier with this one although it took half the time..less than 1 hour


No comments:

Post a Comment