Sunday 26 September 2010

finished off my latest studio painting

Well Ive finally finished off ( Maybe thats te right phrase) my latest studio painting. I enjoyed doing it but its completely different to paint outside on a small scale. In many ways I find it much more difficult especially only using the study for reference. Maybe I should have taken some reference photos to help. Will have to try and remember to take photos of the scene when I finish painting outside. Im definately going to try lots more big ones in the studio especially when the clocks go back in a few weeks time. Anyway here it is.




Udimore Pines 30" x 40" oil on canvas


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed scrolling through blog. You've got some wonderful compositions here. It's fun to view other artists blogs and view the world though paintings. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete