Friday 12 March 2010

day 71

Well again a few days of no posting , but in fairness I havent been at home. Have had most of the week off painting in London with friends and went to the private view of RBA Show at Mall Galleries where myself and my friends Paul Rafferty and Roy Connelly all had work. I was suprised to win the Red Rag Award which is great news as the Red Rag Gallery in Stow on the Wold has now offered to show my work.
Didnt do a huge amount of painting and what I did was only average, but some really challenging subjects!



Wittersham Road Station 6 x 8


Hammersmith Bridge 8 x 10



Camber 10 x 20


Picadilly Gallery 8 x 10



Early Evening in the traffic Island outside Harrods

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the award and the new gallery, well deserved... Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the RBA exhibition at the Mall Gallery on Thursday....I highly recommend it - will probably go back for a second look. It is only a minimal entry fee and free if you are a member of the Art Fund etc. Well worth a visit if you are in the area. Congratulations on your latest award karl.

    ReplyDelete