Sunday 7 March 2010

Day 66

Well its been a while. My painting a day plan has definately gone out of the window. Running a busy business and having a family have made it impossible for me to keep to my self imposed schedule. I did have every good intention and am frustrated to say te least that I havent managed to find time each day. Last week was crazy at work and although I took my box every day I got nothing done. This weekend was beautiful but I had visitors all weekend and only managed to get out for a couple of hours this afternoon. Had a great time and really enjoyed my much neede `fix` although painted quite badly. I joined Chris Daynes at my friend Steve Duffys House in Udimore.He has what must be some of the finest views in East Sussex from his elevated position.My god it was cold and windy though . Within 10 minutes of starting I couldnt feel my finger tips or toes. I should have joined Chris in the comfort of my van with a pochade box. This is one painting that I might touch up abit as the paint was just so sticky I couldnt do any more. Anyway Monday tomorrow and Im going to attempt to start doing something every day again!



Towards the sea from Watlands Farm, Udiimore  12 x 16 oil on board

No comments:

Post a Comment